Marketing Support Administrator (Part time position)
• Develop, compile and issue of Training Workplan, Training Programmes, and Forecast of Events
• Compile course evaluation reports
• Plan, coordinate and manage all training resources and support requirements for both local and overseas training / courses and visits.
• Administrate course registration process and classroom setup.
• Handle inbound and outbound calls. Make appointments.
• Minimum GCE “A” Levels
• Meticulous and systematic
• Have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Possess excellent EQ and strong interpersonal relationship skills
• Possess aptitude to learn and utilise IT software with ease
• Good working knowledge and experience in WordPress and social media will be an advantage.
• Must be willing to work overtime occasionally
• Only PR & Singaporeans need apply
Interested applicants, kindly forward your detailed resume indicating earliest availability/notice period required, current and expected salary via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.