What information will we collect about you?
We will collect information about you when you register with us, when you use our services and when you contact us either by post or by e-mail. We will also collect data regarding your usage of our website.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How will we use the information we collect about you?
We will do the following with your personal information:
- store and use it to provide you with any services which you order from us; and
- maintain evidence of your being a subscriber to our services
- disclose that personal information which you permit us to third parties for the purposes of providing the services;
- improve and develop the services we offer by analysing your information including information related to your usage of our website; and
- subject to your consent send you information about products and services which may be of interest to you.
Can you upgrade your information?
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
We may contact you with information about products or services which may interest you. If at any time you no longer wish to receive such correspondence please contact us as detailed below and we will remove you from our mailing list.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.