Managing Conflict Course
Jan 13-14 (Wed-Thurs),
As workplace interactions are inevitable, misunderstandings, difficult issues and ultimately conflicts may arise as a result. This intensive course seeks to bring forth the importance of having a set of effective conflict management skills that, when coupled with proper training and practice, leads to a positive collaborative outcome. Incorporating the various Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques, the participants will definitely find this dynamic and interactive course a refreshing and fulfilling experience.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Experience greater fulfillment at work by effectively defining and handling conflicts
- Gain better and faster reading of situation and assessment of solutions
- Enhance their confidence and effectiveness in conflict management and prevention
- Understand the conflict resolution styles and create resolving strategies with options
- Identify the key values of conflicts and disagreements for reconciliation
- Create instant rapport with others by using reconciliation methodologies
- Be dynamic and respond steadfastly in the face of conflicts
- Have greater control over the conflict resolution process
- Create better win-win thinking towards better relationships
- Use the various communication strategies for improved relationships
- Relate personally, building trust and cooperation in others
- Appreciate working towards a collaborative outcome through mediation and negotiation
- Utilize the various Neuro-Linguistic Programming Techniques for conflict management and reconciliation
For companies who wish to engage our Corporate Trainer, you are welcome to make your enquiries here by clicking on the green button below.
Managing Conflict 2-day Course, Professional Development, Corporate Skills.